Marlon Utilities are built with exceptional performance and lasting dependability in mind. Marlon Utilities are wide beamed, wide bottom and deep! As always we want to be different and better that’s why our utilities are all welded hulls, heavy duty extruded center keel with four formed in bottom strakes for extra strength. Includes rearranged rear side seats for extra seating and stability, all seats covered in high density EVA for comfort.
Marlon Utilities have wide beams for added room, wide bottoms for better stability and deep so you feel safe with the kids or bringing in the big one!!
Stamped transom for extra strength, optional high back seat w/ detachable swivel assembly.
- Length: 12′
- Beam: 59″
- Bottom Width: 47″
- Approx Dry Weight: 204 lbs
- Maximum HP: 10 Canada & US
- Hull Gage: 0.079″
- Transom: 15″
- Transom Gauge: .118″
- 2 person capacity Canada & US
- Max Gross Load: 639 lbs Canada / 443 lbs US
- All welded hull.
- New rear side seat design has increased flotation and comfort.
- High density foam EVA seat covers.
- Heavy duty transom and transom support like no other!
- Traction grip on floor.
- Gunnel extrusion with rubber insert for looks and protection.
- Welded Heavy duty bow cleat for securing your boat to your trailer or dock.
- Standard with two carrying handles on the bow and two on the transom for easy carrying.
- Roomy usable bow seat.
Options (Contact for pricing):
- Oar Lock and bracket
- Center console
- Side console
- Seat package