The Bridgeview 26′ Cabin cruiser is a serious offshore sportsfisher with a bottom deadrise of 20 degrees and an extremely rugged internal structure. It has 3 fishlockers built into the floor, a large locker at the transom, and built in seats at the transom corners. There is space for the driver and 5 passengers.
Length: 27ft 4in
Beam: 10ft 6in
Deadrise: 20 degrees
Power: Twin or single engine. Up to 700HP
- Aluminum welded console has full storage and channeled control conduits for highly detailed appearance. Glass windscreen is full framed with grab rails and passenger hand grips
- Standard helm seating is a reversible back double seat on a storage box with forward opening access
- Optional appearances include t-top, storage boxes and seating forward of console, and bow storage compartments
- Full length hull side trays
- Marine grade aluminum is used throughout. Decks are checker plates for strength, durability and exceptional appearance. The hull is constructed with 1/4 inch plate using exterior hull side guard rails for light weight and high strength.
- Self-bailing decks are level from stern to stern
- Full foam positive floatation is standard
- Outboard power application have a 25 inch and 30 inch transom well with a gunnel-height forward bulkhead for added safety margin in following seas
- Welded aluminum deck cleats and bow dry storage
- Teleflex hydraulic steering
- Running lights, horn, bilge pump, and fused electrical system
- Fuel tank – 100 Imperial gallon aluminum constructed, centerline-mounted below deck
This is a representation of a boat that has already been built. Each boat is built to order and can be customized to meet your needs and requirements.
Commercial leasing options available