BRIDGEVIEW 36′ CABIN CRUISER
Bridgeview 36′ Cabin Cruiser
- Length : 36′ 9″ (Bow to swim grid)
- Maximum Beam : 12″
- Weight : Approx. 16,000LBS (Full tanks)
- Fuel : 458 US Gal
- Water : 40 US Gal
- Waste holding tank : 40 US Gal
- Accommodations : Seating for 6 / Sleeping for 4-6
- Custom, high quality, commercial grade construction with heavy gauge aluminum construction methods.
Hull and Superstructure
- 36′ LOA x 11′ 4″ beam hull, Fabricated with 1/4″ 5086 alloy bottom and side plate, polyurethane foam floatation, 7 welded cleats.
- Forward leaning cabin. Paint on aluminum surfaces.
- Commercial grade windows, 2 sliding
- High profile cuddy cabin.
- (1) 2000 GPH bilge pump with float switch forward, (1) 2000 GPH bilge pump with float switch in aft storage with alarm.
- Transom door
- Bottom paint and non skid paint systems
- Dinette, seats 4, sleeps 2.
- Suspension seats, helm, co-pilot mounted on storage boxes
- Custom galley cabinetry custom designed to fit your needs. Your choice of wood finishes.
- 1 Burner propane cooktop
- 12/110VT Refridgerator/Freezer 5.3 cubic volume
- Stainless steel sink with pull out single lever faucet.
- LED lights
- LED courtesy lights
- (2) USB outlets
- Ventilation vent
- CO sensor
Engine/Mechanical Systems (Triple or Quad)
- Twin outboards
- Dual racor fuel filters
- Power assist steering
- Trim tabs
- 45 Liter stainless steel hot water heater 110 volt
- 14,000 btu hydronic diesel furnace
- Defrost dash cowling system for forward windshield
- Windlass with foot pedals & helm controls, plow anchor 50′ 5/16″ chain, 300′ nylon rode
- 2nd helm controls with steering mounted on aft console
- Seastar steering at two helms with seastation
- 3,000 watt inverter/battery charger with remote panel
- Water maker automated controls
- Outboard alternators
- 40 amp battery charger
- Blue Sea 12 volt system with switches/fuses
- Blue Sea 120 volt/30 amp panel with breakers. 50′ smart cord, 3 – 110 volt outlets, galvanic isolator
- Blue Sea automatic charge relays with manual over ride
- 3 AGM starting batteries 31 series
- 4 AGM house batteries 6 Volt
- Tinned marine grade wiring with labeled heat shrink connections
- Richie compass with light
- Stainless steel horn
- 2 – I-com VHF radio with 8′ antennas
- LED navigation lights
- Cockpit spreader lights
- 3 Wipers
- Radar mast with hinge system
- Island style berth, hull & deck insulation with hull quality hull liner & soft touch headliner
- Memory foam mattress with storage underneath
- Hanging closets and storage
- Head with toilet with holding tank and overboard discharge, vanity with sink, LED lighting.
- Shower compartment with hot and cold fixture, drainage, LED lighting and ventilation.
- 19″ x 19″ hatch with screen and shade
- LED lighting with courtesy light
- Walk-thru side door 36″ opening in cockpit
- Hull vinyl wrap in black
- Cabin vinyl wrap in white
- Aft deck bench seat with cushions
- Lowrance HDS Live 12″ with radar and autopilot
- Lowrance HDS Live 16″
- Lowrance HDS 9″ on rear helm.
- AIS system (Transmit and received networked to Lowrance displays)
- Fusion Stereo AM/FM unit with Bluetooth, USB, AUX with (4) JL audio speakers
- Self bailing fish box built in deck
- (2) 12 volt scotty downriggers, pot hauler
- 10 Aluminum rod holders across the transom and cabin roof extension
- 6 Burnewiin thru gunwale rod holders
- Custom tackle center
- Raw water wash down system, 6 gpm/70 psi, cockpit outlet, hose, nozzle
- Fresh water wash down outlet in rear deck, connected to fresh water system, hose, nozzle
Dabit and Dinghy/ mounts (Optional)
- 9′ aluminum rigid/inflatable hull, 300lbs davit with electric winch, roof cradle, bridle (Optional)
- 6 adult keyhole life vest, flare kits, (5) 5/8″ x 20′ braided lines, 5 G5 bumpers with lines, life ring with line, (2) fire extinguishers, CO/smoke detector, boat hook.
- 6 Person life raft with hydrostatic release mounted on cabin roof (optional)