BRIDGEVIEW 22 CENTER CONSOLE
This boat is a pure west coast sport fishing boat with side lockers for your fishing gear and space in front of the console for a large combination seat/cooler for the fish you catch.
Length: 22ft 6in
Beam: 8ft 3in
Deadrise: 18 degrees
Power: Max. up to 250hp single outboard
Trailerable weight of the boat: 3,400LBs
- Aluminum welded console has full storage and channeled control conduits for highly detailed appearance. Glass windscreen is full framed with grab rails and passenger hand grips
- Standard helm seating is a reversible back double seat on a storage box with forward opening access
- Optional appearances include t-top, storage boxes and seating forward of console, and bow storage compartments
- Full length hull side trays
- Marine grade aluminum is used throughout. Decks are checker plates for strength, durability and exceptional appearance. The hull is constructed with 1/4 inch plate using exterior hull side guard rails for light weight and high strength.
- Self-bailing decks are level from stern to stern
- Full foam positive floatation is standard
- Outboard power application have a 25 inch and 30 inch transom well with a gunnel-height forward bulkhead for added safety margin in following seas
- Welded aluminum deck cleats and bow dry storage
- Teleflex hydraulic steering
- Running lights, horn, bilge pump, and fused electrical system
- Fuel tank – 80 Imperial gallon aluminum constructed, centerline-mounted below deck
This is a representation of a boat that has already been built. Each boat is built to order and can be customized to meet your needs and requirements.
Commercial leasing options available