Lease A Commercial Boat
Commercial leasing provides you with a valuable alternative to purchasing the product. We offer 2 commercial leasing alternatives to fit your qualified needs:
This is a residual lease offering the lowest monthly payments possible for you, as you only pay for the time the camp/resort/rental operation actually uses the product. The ‘residual’ portion, or unused portion is charged to the purchaser of the product after it is returned from the operator.
Lease to Own
MML offers 3 “Lease to Own” terms, 6, 18, and 30 month lease term. These terms are attractive to camp/resort/rental operators as their payments are in the operators’ revenue generating season, providing a ‘cash flow holiday’ off season.
Unlike the straight lease, the Lease to Own payments, as suggested by the name, pays down the entire capital amount over the term of the lease and the operator owns the product at the end of the lease.
Why Lease a Commercial Boat?
Benefits of Leasing for the Camp/Resort/Rental Operator
- Making monthly payments over an extended period of time allowing you to conserve capital.
Preserves Lines of Credit
- Leasing provides you with an alternative to your present line of credit.
- Provides protection against changes in interest rates. Your payment will be fixed for the term of the lease.
- Provides tax benefits, in most cases your lease payments will be 100% tax deductible.
- Upgrading before expiry of the lease ensures that you’ll have up-to-date equipment.
Hedge Against Inflation
- The camp hedges against inflation by making payments over the lease period.
Bridgeview Marine provides a world class boat leasing program, that offers many styles and sizes. If you’re interested in our leasing program, please contact us.